Large, comfortable beach house Just 38 Second Walk to Beach!
Villa Palmira, offers you a unique experience on the Caribbean Sea with delightful swimming, beach combing and walking on a nearly private, natural beach more than two miles long. You’ll stay just steps from the sand. As you enjoy your morning coffee, you’ll lookout over the sparkling sea and hear waves gently lapping on the beach! This fully air-conditioned home offers privacy and comfort for up to 8 people or 10 with 2 people on cots. All furniture and appliances are new and all beds are comfortable. Recently redecorated to celebrate the colors of the Caribbean, Villa Palmira, has four bedrooms and three baths, plus an outdoor shower and backyard garden with covered patio. It is in a delightful gated community and near many tourist attractions including the El Yunque Rain Forest Park, Old San Juan, off shore islands, Palmas Del Mar Resort and Golf Courses. It’s a great location for both couples and families.
“My family and friends (10) stayed here for a week and had a fabulous time. The house is beautiful and as advertised 38 seconds from the beach. We timed it ;)! Ken, the house manager was very helpful. Jim, the owner prepared a fantastic info package of things to do in the area. We’ll be coming back.” –Doug Y., Dayton, OH
TOUR THE HOUSE
SEATING AREA FOR TV & MOVIES
FULLY-EQUIPPED KITCHEN WITH MODERN APPLIANCES
4 COMFORTABLE BEDROOMS
Patio with Enclosed Yard & Outdoor Shower
Ready to book your next vacation?
See our listing on VRBO.com #94184
Rental Rates: Seasonal Rates & Specials
Reviews: Our guests love their stay!
Availability Calendar: Check your dates
A 10 out of 10!
My week with my family, at Villa Palmira, was exceptionally delightful. The house was perfect for our needs (we had a house full). The beach was fun for my little grandchildren. It is shallow for a long way out. The nearby nature trails in the Humacao Nature Preserve were very interesting. A big bonus were the friendly neighbors. They helped me enormously with our surroundings. I felt that they would welcome me back. The information Jim provided was useful, and we were able to get to places with ease. I can’t wait for my next visit! –Katherine B., Oregon
Why Río Abajo, Humacao, Puerto Rico?
This is a great vacation home for travelers who like nature and want a non-resort experience. Villa Palmira is in a small beachfront community that is both quiet and private. Few people are found on the beach which is amply shaded by a wonderful palm grove. After you leave our 500 yard beach, you can continue on north along a lovely “State Park-type” beach, which is little used and buffered from noise and crowds by the park lands, for 1.5 miles to the little fishing village of Punta Santiago, where local seafood restaurant are found.
- To the South is a wonderful nature center, with shady walks for hot afternoons and a glorious hill top view of our beach. The nature center offers kayak rentals and access to hours of kayaking along a self-guilder route. You see tropical birds, turtles, iguana and much more, on this safe easy to take paddle.
- 10 minutes away is Humacao, with American-style shopping and restaurants.
- 15 minutes away is the Palmas Del Mar resort. We give you access to its famous beach club, discounts on golf and tennis. You can also visit its beach free of charge or stop by any of its 15 restaurants and bars. The resort also has a Casino, often sponsors free cultural events such as Jazz night under the stars.
- 30 minutes away is El Junque Rain Forest Park, run by the US National Park system.
- 25 minutes away to Fajardo, where the ferry is to Culebra Island and Vieques Island, making day trips easy.
- 25 minutes away is the world famous bioluminescent bay in Fajardo is easily visited by Kayak with nightly guided trips.
- 5 minutes away in Naguabo, you can also hire a local captain to take you to near by Monkey Island, for a half day of snorkeling (feed tropical fish right out of your hand!) and viewing the Rhesus Monkeys on shore.
- We also give you our 30 day-trip guide, written by us to make your adventures safe and easy. Book with us today! Call (787) 477-3734 or Email us!